Dam Old people!

Thread: Dam Old people!

suzuki_88

Dam Old people!

Ok so we were going down the highway (2 lanes) we were in the left lane and this old couple in a subaru are in the right lane..Everything was fine till the old man tryd to merg into our car!. He jsut decided he would try to merg into our lane with out looking when we are right next to him in the other lane and almost hits us.. maybe a little paint scratch. But i cant belive this they should stop driving when yur the age of 85-90.

Luckely we were not on a bike.

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    Same happened to me yesterday... I was riding my bike in an SUV lane and an old guy in a van decided he'd merge into me. Except I was going 100 and he was making 80 at best. He didn't see me and looked confused when i tried to stare him down..
    what a bastard..

Registered User Array sunnijudge's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 Honda CBR600 F4i
    dont you just hate that whe people dont look.. its happend to me soo manytimes.. one time a logging truck tried to merge into/over of me.. haha

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    All the more reason to have to re-certify your drivers license every 5 or 10 years
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bluestone
    i wanna get one of those trucker's horn's installed. they'd notice us then!! imagine the fear they'd experience when out of nowhere a 200db blast comes from our horns!

Balgony, not Bologna! Array TonyBalgony's Avatar
    Bike
    zip

re: HORNS

Originally posted by Bluestone
    i wanna get one of those trucker's horn's installed. they'd notice us then!! imagine the fear they'd experience when out of nowhere a 200db blast comes from our horns!
    I was at pac yam in langley and they had these airhorns for bikes. Freekin' LOUD.Sounds up your alley
    Stop Rappin' Man,
    this is the REAL thing.
    (trevor-TPB)

SilverHeartz
    I just don't like being on the left lane and people who turn left, drive right up to your TOES. Taxi drivers and SUV's... tsk tsk tsk...

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    Originally posted by Bluestone
    A v-twin with mad pipes will do as well.

I never had a problem with people turning into me.
    BCSB- Moderator

James
    We need a 200 db horn that sounds like a gunshot

I could just imagine the look on the old people's face as that goes off

"Oh no, they're shooting at us!"

BTW, Some old lady ran into my dad's Beemer. When they were talking to ICBC she said, "but I had my turn signal on." Ugghhh, that should be and instand and permenant licsence revokation.

HaMmeR6
    Originally posted by SilverHeartz
    I just don't like being on the left lane and people who turn left, drive right up to your TOES. Taxi drivers and SUV's... tsk tsk tsk...
    that happened to me so I branded the car with a nice sidi mark on the rear fender....seems to work

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    Bike
    none at the moment
    Originally posted by Jay P
    We need a 200 db horn that sounds like a gunshot

I could just imagine the look on the old people's face as that goes off

"Oh no, they're shooting at us!"

BTW, Some old lady ran into my dad's Beemer. When they were talking to ICBC she said, "but I had my turn signal on." Ugghhh, that should be and instand and permenant licsence revokation.
    that is too funny , anyone has a horn that sounds like a machine gun ? put me down for one
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    Bike
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r
    Originally posted by nutcracker

that is too funny , anyone has a horn that sounds like a machine gun ? put me down for one
    i know around 10 yrs ago some company made a tunable horn that comes with their alarm system,my friend had it on his car,let me see if he remembers

suzuki_88
    Man i wish i had a loud horn id lay down that horn for 5 mins revin my engine and tailgating him well i wouldnt hit his car but i would be dam close to it.

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    ...happens to me on almost a daily basis while riding in Richmond or south Vancouver.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    happens on a daily basis, nuttin new to me. just gotta be prepared at all times for cages doing stupid things....
    BCSB- Moderator