BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

stuntwars?

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  rsx929rr 
#1 ·
i8 beeches who wants to go ? darryl's? gaston ? if ya gots skills and want to get your ass in gear and practice up then c-mon roll with us down there.................we'll be leavin around febuary 5th or so :itchyscra

#6 ·
c-mon you wussies pull the sand out of your vagina and get busy!!!!

dave i now your unemployed ass is goin ''someones gota be there to lend me money'' :D

#14 ·
we'll sleep where ever we pass out

#16 ·
5thgear said:
Translation : Girlfriend took away bike truck trailer and kicked him out and he's being deported.
lol!!!! bill that must be the first time i hear something funny from your asss sss
but why is he leaving? that crazy bulgarian always making plans, i guess he forgot his balls in his wifes purse. :truck
fuck brian i want to go but i don't think i;ll be able to aford it?

#18 ·
dblbarrelDarryl said:
my skillz is lackin to go that far to be uncompetitive....gotta practice waaaaaaay more.
how ya goin know if ya don't try!!!!!!!! we all need practice we should all be practicing everyday but on the other hand once you get around the better riders down there you'll be suprized how much you'll improve,we''ll have 3 full days and nights of practice :truck let's roll

#20 ·
Extremeriderz said:
try and find one closer with 10 rooms avalible idgit

Luke and I found a place with a lotta vacancy, booked the room, i think it was econolodge. had EVERYTHING booked, including bike transport...but then one week b4 our flight to Daytona...buddy had to leave for italy and bail on me :hangman

#21 ·
SRAD said:
Luke and I found a place with a lotta vacancy, booked the room, i think it was econolodge. had EVERYTHING booked, including bike transport...but then one week b4 our flight to Daytona...buddy had to leave for italy and bail on me :hangman

Sorry to hear that your dream date bailed on you, that's the price you pay for dating a hot chick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.