Max possibly seen downtown
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max possibly seen downtown

Outlaw

Max possibly seen downtown

Sorry for starting a new thread folks....just wanted to get this out quick.
    Spent all night walking up and down Granville, as a lady who lives there said she seen a dog identicle to Max being toted on a small string in front of London Drugs.
    She stopped to pet him, and asked the name of the dog, and the kids wouldn't say a name.
    When she arrived home, she noticed the missing add in the Sun paper, and phoned.
    She didn't notice if he was neutered or not...Max is not and is......ummm very noticebly not neutered, though she said she was not behind him, so didn't see.
    She also stated that it seemed these kids (abour 17 or so) had a very hard time convincing him to follow them....they had to tug very hard....she said it looked like he was not used to being pulled around by them, and they kept sayin come on dog...come on...again no name.

Can I please ask any of you in the area to keep an eye out , and if you do see a Malamute in the area of downtown Vancouver to please check for a large package out back (for lack of better wording) as there are very few full male Mals around, and that would significantly increase the possibility that it's him

The kids were a boy and girl.....she didn't say much about the girl, but the boy was weraing a Basketball jersey, baggy jeans, and a backwards blue ball cap.
    They were holding a sign that read "Help us get to Nova Scotia"

My cell is 604 551 6620.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'm still offering the reward of course.
    Thanks very much!!!!
    Bill

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    Bike
    none at the moment
    My name is Max and I do have a large package

All jokes aside , I work downtown , I'll keep my eyes open.
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by nutcracker

I'd hardly call that tankass VFR a "package" but whatever floats your frenchy ass boat.

So if we called his name would he have a big response or hardly any? Cuz when I see Kody (Slivers) dog and I call his name he doesnt give a shit about me.... until I got food, or brownies
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Registered User Array stinkyfast's Avatar
    Bike
    CT70
    Ya I saw max shopping downtown with his big package, in the west end.
    No dog sorry

Outlaw
    Thanks guys!!!
    I was actually thinkin about you Rob.....drove right buy yer place last night.
    If ya called his name forcefully and said MAXY instaed of Max....he should take notice!!

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    If the kids walked to the store you have to think how far would you walk to a store?

I'd be walking the alleys in behind the store for a few block radius, they'd have to have a yard fairly close. I get my dog back this weekend I'll try to walk him down there.

Bike
    06 CBR600RR, 07 CRF150R
    Quote Originally Posted by nutcracker

lol.

well, if they had a sign that said "help us get to Nova Scotia" i doubt they have a cozy home nearby... prolly street kids?
    one six two seven eight nine

One more time eh? Array spacely's Avatar
    Bike
    DR350
    I work in Kits and am always out test riding somthing or another, I keep an eye out.
    I didn't go through the old thread too much but does he have a tattoo or anything like that?
    WMRC # 31

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by spacely
    I work in Kits and am always out test riding somthing or another, I keep an eye out.
    I didn't go through the old thread too much but does he have a tattoo or anything like that?
    NO Eric the dog's defining feature are his big nuts. Not like a BMW owner would know anything about that

Bike
    KLR, GIX750
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    ...The kids were a boy and girl.....she didn't say much about the girl, but the boy was weraing a Basketball jersey, baggy jeans, and a backwards blue ball cap.
    They were holding a sign that read "Help us get to Nova Scotia"
    Most west to east headers pass through Kamloops, so will keep eyes open here as well.
    You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move
    and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

One more time eh? Array spacely's Avatar
    Bike
    DR350
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    NO Eric the dog's defining feature are his big nuts. Not like a BMW owner would know anything about that

why do you talk so , you know you want and old beemer
    WMRC # 31

Outlaw
    That's hilarious.....sorry Eric.....just had to chuckle dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear

Outlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver
    lol.

well, if they had a sign that said "help us get to Nova Scotia" i doubt they have a cozy home nearby... prolly street kids?

Yep they're deffinately streetkids.....just didn't know if I could say that and remain politically correct!!

Outlaw
    Thanks again to all of you....any help is greatly appreciated.