BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

This should be the next Big Bike Game for PS2

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  ninja911 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Got the PS2 Moto GP game. It's the best bike game out there right now. But the Isle of Mann TT one looks like it will be way better. Have to wait and see as my damn time machine is in the shop!

#7 ·
motogp3 isn't out yet. Must have been motogp2. I have it and it's killer. It's quite hard to learn at first but can be a lot of fun after you put a few good hours in. I'd suggest getting an Xbox for motogp3 when it comes out because I'm very sure it'll be an awesome game, better than the second one.

#9 ·
Darkcbr said:
motogp3 isn't out yet. Must have been motogp2. I have it and it's killer. It's quite hard to learn at first but can be a lot of fun after you put a few good hours in. I'd suggest getting an Xbox for motogp3 when it comes out because I'm very sure it'll be an awesome game, better than the second one.
The X-box doesn't have MotoGP 3. It's only on PS2. Be on the lookout for MotoGP 4 sometime early next year. Let's just hope this TT game comes out sometime next year over hear and not just Europe. :( Unless my scattered reading of that article is for the N. America area.

#16 ·
They've had a couple of IOM TT games in the past in Europe but never made it to the stores here. Different audience, sorta like the EA Cricket game I saw over in Europe which made me laugh. Doubt we'll see this TT game on our shelves.

#17 ·
Looks pretty cool, but I rarely get excited by screen shots anymore. I've been let down too much in the past with other games that have pretty graphics and shit gameplay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.