Thread: Help!

This is my first time on such a site and some help would be much appreciated.

First, when I edit my profile(entering location, bio, bike,etc.) the changes don't show up when I post a message. What could I be doing wrong.

Plus, I've been in the BCBikes section many times and can't seem to figure out how I would go about uploading my pics.

Lastly, every once in a while when I go from the forum page to the user cp page I will be asked to log in although I've already logged in. This occurs atleast 2 or 3 times every time I'm on the site.

Some info on what I'm doing wrong be great.

PS. the site is really slow now to point where it has become frustrating. I've had to login at least 10 seperate times during this session alone.

2. Remove Advertisements

I wish.
    I've sent you an email, hopefully it will help what was happening with your account. I think it was corrupt.
    BCSB- Administrator

Registered User Array
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    The Shaw proxy strikes again..

I swear they are using a Microsoft product

Slow, Refuses to pass cookies (sometimes), a pain in the ass.. gotta be from Redmond.. Either that or their network admin is 13.

Ask me how I feel about Telus right now? I can't decide who sucks the most!!!