BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

thanks all

672 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  IslandStyle 
#1 ·
hey peeps, thanks for all your advice on gear and where to buy and all that. I decided to go local and buy my helmet and jacket at vancouver yamaha in order to save all the hassles in shipping and all that. SO excited...my first gear haha.....all i need know is a motorcycle hahaha...ill be wearing my gear around the apartment making motorcycle noises until then. Here is what i ordered ..ill keep yall posted on how it turns out.

lid
jacket

:band

#4 ·
IslandStyle said:
hey peeps, thanks for all your advice on gear and where to buy and all that. I decided to go local and buy my helmet and jacket at vancouver yamaha in order to save all the hassles in shipping and all that. SO excited...my first gear haha.....all i need know is a motorcycle hahaha...ill be wearing my gear around the apartment making motorcycle noises until then. Here is what i ordered ..ill keep yall posted on how it turns out.

lid
jacket

:band
Love that jacket, I ended up getting the Neo Daytona without all the lables, just couldn't pull that off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.