saturday, and planning to get drunk as fuck

Thread: saturday, and planning to get drunk as fuck

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

saturday, and planning to get drunk as fuck

hey team, was thinking of dusting off the bike today and getting ready for the season, but decided to see if troy had room for me for the first school instead, and also planned to get a ticket to dat's party. was feeling so good after the plan came together i thought i'd plan dinner and drinks instead of getting dirty. it's nice to have a day off after working two jobs full time the last month so todays menu, which i'm calling, "todays day off menu", will consist of,

beer, red stripe today as i'm feeling kinda rasta like,

a nice reisling for karen, as white wine makes her feel like she married a refined kinda guy,

the sexiest martini this side of s club 7, tanqueray number 10, straight up with a twist, because it makes me feel like jordan szoke,

followed by maple salmon, roasted garlic potatoes, sweet corn with red pepper, followed by banana's foster, then some dessert wine. man, am i going to get hammered. then i'm going to crank call some wmrc members. so don't answer your phones tonight.
    Last edited by oldsquid; 06-24-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Ted: You slay me! Have a good one Buddy!

We'll have to get together soon. I have a few new toys we can race around your house! PM me and we'll talk..... Stef
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

I might be dangerous! Array Manic's Avatar
    i didn't get a phone call *sniff*