dog breeders?

Thread: dog breeders?

dog breeders?

anyone on here know anyone that breeds boxers? thought i'd be lazy and throw out a question.

hey SS i just got a PIT puppy.When it gets old enough to knock up some dog il give you one .hahahahha

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    "the Koots"
    a few toys
    I know someone who can put you in touch with a boxer breeder. This breeder's boxers are more of the old-style blockier ones apparently, not the spindly ones that most are today. PM me.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

Kelowna BC
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke
    I dunno any breeders here, but if your gunna check into a boxer, check in DEEP ! they don't have a grea track record for health due to OCC style breading ( just throwin 2 of em together and see what ya come up with) Honestly, what little $ you save in a cheap breeder, you'll pay for somewhere down the line 2 or 3 times over in vet bills. look to pay $1500 for a good one with cert papers from a CKC breeder.
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?