Fun reading on CA CHP FAQ

Thread: Fun reading on CA CHP FAQ

Fun reading on CA CHP FAQ

I'm pregnant. The HOV lane requires two persons in a vehicle. Now that I'm eating for two, can I use this lane?

California law requires that in order to utilize the HOV lane, there must be two (or, if posted, three) separate individuals occupying seats in a vehicle. Until your "passenger" is capable of riding in his or her own seat, you cannot count them.

I will be traveling to California and want to carry my weapon. I currently have a concealed weapon permit. How can I legally transport my weapon while driving through the state?

California law does not recognize concealed weapon permits from other states; therefore, they would not be held valid. If you wish to transport a handgun during your California visit, it should be carried unloaded in a locked, hard-sided container. In the absence of a suitable container, you may secure the unloaded handgun in the locked trunk of a passenger car. Ammunition may be kept in the same container or trunk, but the handgun must remain unloaded with no rounds in the cylinder and no loaded magazines in the magazine well.

I have heard that some gangs are initiating new members by driving with their headlights off and when people flash their lights at them, they must shoot the drivers of the cars who do this. Is this true?

The California Highway Patrol has received many inquiries from people who have seen this message on the Internet. The simple answer is, it is not true. Of course, as a law enforcement agency we would caution people not to do anything in their vehicles which could anger or upset other drivers. But to our knowledge, nothing of this sort has taken place.
    Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

2. Remove Advertisements

pedalling like a madman
    haha the light flashing one is great