Just a monday morning piss off..
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just a monday morning piss off..

Bros

Just a monday morning piss off..

Just cruising e-bay, check out the background where the pictures are taken. People with money piss me off. (full offense if you're one of them)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=66486

Let me know if this bugs anyone else.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    not any differnt from any other high price ebay item.....the reason ppl with moeny piss you off cuz u dont got any..u dont know that guy..maybe he worked his ass off and now has all this, maybe his rich daddy left him in his will, etc...whatever the reason is....who cares, you should be worried about yourself and not some guy in the states with jets.....see what ppl fail to realize is.....u gotta work for your money....that's what seperates teh guy with the fucking JEt and the guy with the broken Jetta...u have to strive for soemthing......i used to be a jelaous ,kinda had your mentality but then i figured it out....being jelous cuz someone has something that they no doubt worked their ass off for is pretty weak....hard work pays off...and if it means working hard for your whole life....let it be.... being pissed of wont get you shit, except an early ticket to the wooden box
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

GreenspyGSXR
    I work HARD....and i Play even harder!

Bike
    pedalling like a madman
    i wish i had a jet

Bros
    Thanks for the lecture. nice spelling. Obviously if you have money it didn't come from your highly advanced linguistic skills. I work as hard as i can without killing myself, because "an early ticket to the wooden box" can happen from working too hard as well. In my opinion, and it is just an opinion, people with Jets probably didn't work hard for their money. They may have had some good ideas or business skills, or were born into it, like you said.

The hole point to this picture, is that i got up at 5:30 this morning to come into work, and the 5 minute break that i can escape and search for Honda HawkGT parts, i surf into a guy with a jet. It's frusterating.

Bike
    so you are frustrated cuz u dont know how to use ebay or dont know how to search.......cuz that shit aint what u wuz looing for......anyway....joking aside....
    my spelling has nothign to do wif anything..... and if thats the only thing u can come up wif to slander me with...ahahahah....might as well call my mom a fucking WHORE!!! At least that would have been a better burn..ahahah....but then again..she is a fucking WHORE...so i woudnt give much attention to it either.....laff...

so what your saying is..u hate yoru job...change it...seein someone having possesions is not frustrating...only u make it frustrating....you are to blame..not soem guy in a jet or with fancy cars..its YOU! Face it..there are certain aspects of your ife that you dont like..but i can see that your not doing much to change them......so keep gettin' pissed of at those guys with jets...cuz unless u get of your fat ass and do soemthign for yourslef to get ahead and perhaps own that jet one day...u will never by satisfied.... and u''ll keep posting stupid shit that no one gives a fuck about....

.....it doestn matter what i say.....u shouldnt give a fuck either..no one should.... but this is the formula .....i woke up today to do this....write in this thread..
    Last edited by Saturnin; 01-24-2005 at 03:22 PM.
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com

FAROH
    as much as it stings,and makes me feel woozy

il agree with SAT ,,ive seen a lot of people CREATE thier own livelyhood and become succeses with excesses .LOts have failed too ,but i never heard any one of em complain about someone elses success ,they just go out and get it .The majority of people with money nearly kill themsleves trying to get it though a lot of VERY HARD WORK .I dont get jelous at that shit ,,i get inspired to have something better ,wether i get it or not .Complaining about what they have and you dont makes you sound like a child without a hobby,BORED

"mommy mommmy jimmy has a nintendo ,,i want one !" well cut the grass and clean your room il get it for you " ...."clean my room ??? ah man thats too hard "

Bike
    06 CBR600RR, 07 CRF150R
    if there weren't people with large cake out there, what would be our inspiration?

personally, i want to be a BIG TIME gravy winner. let him deal with the bread!
    one six two seven eight nine

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    You had me at cake.
    BCSB- Moderator

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    Its also possible that the guy who took these pics simply works at the hangar.

BoBronco
    I think this auction is a scam personally.

Devil's Advocate Array RoadBlur's Avatar
    Bike
    Suzuki XV 2182
    Hey buy these rims I just jacked on my smoke break when I snuck into the private hangars hehe.
    -=Graduate: Dragon Driving School=-

Raise your pitch forks in the air, shake 'em like ya just don't care!

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    One thing that makes me laugh is..... IF thats his hanger/garage why cant he afford a decent/newer digital camera? Even cell phones take better pics! LOL

I agree with Sat, wow thats hard to say.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    btw..those pics look like screencaps offa video....or really shitty compression Photo paint or some shit...

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Yea I'm going to put in a bid.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™