Pull a Headshot

Thread: Pull a Headshot

Registered User Array

Talking Pull a Headshot

haha this is funny shit...

a guy from Revscene told me that on July 20th, he was following a Green ninja 750 or sth. He was thinking "wow nice bike" The next thing he knows, the guy on the ninja punched the driver in the head (it's a passenger car). The ninja guns it when the light turned green and the guy from the car ran out... but the Ninja is far away already... haha... the guy from the guy must have cut the ninja off or something.
    Anyways, just want to share this with you guys.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    I was in this diner once, and a ninja was there.
    then some old lady dropped her spoon - the ninja totally freaked out and killed the whole town!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Surrey, BC
    The Bench !
    Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Originally posted by jonathan
    I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).
    Uh...suuuure. You go ahead and do that...

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    I was in this cafe just out of town, and I was bored. When suddenly 8 ninjas came jumping into the room, they threw thair throwing stars at the jukebox, and it played "Kungfu Fighting", next thing I knew there was a party going on......

Sorry man, had to say it.
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here