I've been wanting to get into supa-dupa-moto's for about a year now and since the riding season is near I'm gettin itchy to ride but, have some newb questions. I've been looking at WR450, DRZ400, and CRF650, so all my questions relate to these bikes.
1. What is the top speed?
2. Coming off a sportbike(Gix6), would a motard seem slow?
3. I used to own a SV650, would the insurance be the same for the CRF650 even though its a single?
4. What insurance bracket does the WR450 fall under? 500 - 650cc?
5. I would use the bike for track, city and a bit of highway riding...would the 400's not cut it on the highway?
6. What kind of tank range do ya get?
7. I have a set of Oxtar race boots..would they work with a motard? Or would I need to get a set of dirt bike boots?
8. How comfortable are they? Are long distance trips out of the question?
9. Maintenance....about the same as a sportbike? oil every 2500km's?
10. What is too much mileage for an engine?
Guess thats all for now...im sure I will think of some later. Thanks in advance!