These pics were taken while the truck was dirty. It really shines when it's clean.

1993 GMC Sierra Ext Cab 4x4, 7" lift in total (4" black diamond lift kit, 3" body), 35" BFG Tires on Eagle Alloy rims, 9000 Warn winch with roller fairlead in large crome bumper with Warn driving lights, Rear crome bumber and a tow hitch. Aftermarket wicked looking fiberglass hood, Lund lighted visor, Xenon fender flares , exspensive Pia head light bulbs in crystal clear headlights, rear clear taillights, nice matching canopy, bed mat, 2001 350 GMC crate motor with speed pro cam, MSD pro billet rotor and cap, polished Edelbrock valve covers, aftermarket headers, Edelbrock multiport fuel injection on a Edelbrock intake manifold. Holley cold air intake. Freshly broken in Scat steel crank, rings and timing set. Trans was replaced awhile ago, same with the rear dif was replaced with a limited slip, dual exhaust out the back with crome tips. Inside it has brand new carpet, Dakota Digtal Dash, LCD screen to watch DVD or use playstation 2, Panasonic Pre-Out CD player (one with the trick flip out center cannel speaker) 2 10" JL subs, CB Radio, comes with a Phaser laser/radar jammer. This truck is Fully Loaded, with new updated AC system. I have a brand new 35" spare tire on a alloy rim and have a set of crome nerf bars that I took off that will come with the truck Really Nice Truck. I am selling my trucks so I can put a down deposit on a condo. I'm Asking $16000 obo for this truck. Please call me on my cell (Greg) 250-881-4734.