for a while now i have been wanting a 'tard and i ve always have a few questions:

first: is there a web site, or can you guys tell me whats needed to make it street legal.

second: how do you go about registering it or, what are the steps involed to get it on the road.

any info would be nice thanks

oh, and relating to the first question someone told me that you needed a neutral light, how do you go about putting one of those on if so needed.