Where to get leather dyed?

Thread: Where to get leather dyed?

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV

Where to get leather dyed?

I am not sure if this will work or not, but I really do not like the colour of my 1pc suit (the price was great the colours were not) so I was curious if it was possible to get the more unpleasant colours dyed black? It is perforated so I am not sure that is a big deal or not, and I would like about 70% of the suit dyed but first I have to find somewhere to take it.

I do not know many places that work with leather suits, even fewer that may handle such a dye job, but if you know of someplace that does this kind of thing please post up.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

2. Remove Advertisements

Try calling Mylos (pronounced "Mee-Los"), who owns The Original Leather Factory in Vancouver (123-2323 Boundary Rd.), 604-298-3770. He makes and repairs leather riding gear, and can re-colour/dye leathers too.

But before you do it, be sure the leather's surface will hold the colour or it will likely rub off; you might end up wishing you hadn't fixed something that wasn't broken!

My dealership and lots of other shops deal with New Creations, mobile upholstery repair. they do all sorts of fabric/leather/vynil/plastic repairs and dying. i am sure they can dye your jacket. the name of the guy we normally deal with is Larry.

contradiction incarnate Array slam's Avatar
    You can do it yourself and save some money.

(that's just one hit on a search of these forums. there are others too)