Good to see a lot more bikes on the road :)

Thread: Good to see a lot more bikes on the road :)

Good to see a lot more bikes on the road :)

Its only mid Feb and i m already seeing a lot of bikes on the road...cruisers, sportbikes n all. I think its great cause the more bikes on road = more 2 wheel awareness for cagers thus hopefully a friendlier or safer season for all

I hope i m shootin in the right direction.

2. Remove Advertisements

RC-51, KX250
    But then again the likely-hood of fatalities and accidents increases. Ride safe all.

I was amazed ...this year i saw a lot more riders in December and January than ever. Maybe cause i havnet payed attention before but i did notice a lot of motorcycle accidents. One in particular outside our house...poor sole died...Hit by a GARBAGE truck!!! Cagers need to be more aware of riders!!!!

keepin' it steel Array GuySmiley's Avatar
    I saw some crazy fool riding home on Hwy1 last night at ~11pm on what looked like an old 9 or 7R. The temperature must have been hovering around freezing; there was frost on the road and everything. To whoever it was, Big Up Yourself! BOOYAKASHA!
    Last edited by GuySmiley; 02-15-2005 at 09:20 AM. Reason: BOOYAKASH!
    Mr. Burns: "Remember Homer, there is no muscle stronger than the human heart."
    Homer: "What about the weiner? I saw some guy on TV lift a can of paint with his."

The WET Coast
    01 GSXR 600
    seeing all these other bikes on the road just makes me jealous and makes it that much harder to wait until my March 1 bike back on the road date. in a way i wish i was as brave and hardcore as some of these winter riders, but then again when i get into my car to go to work at 6:45am in the freezing cold morning, i'm real glad i have the chance to sit back, relax and turn up the heat.
    The biggest problem with motorcycles is the NUT that connects the seat to the handle bars.