Jeep TJ only 31000 Kl's! Trade R6-1

Thread: Jeep TJ only 31000 Kl's! Trade R6-1

Thumbs up Jeep TJ 31000 Kl's! Trade R6 or R1...

(I will take an R6 or an R1 as partial trade for this Jeep. Looking for a bike that is up to $7000.00 in value. )

I have a TJ with only 31,000 KL's on it. I've started building it for Offroading, but have never taken it there! It's a 4cyl, 5 speed with a cassette and no tilt.

It has a 2" custom body lift. (this was done by removing all the body mount brackets and X Members and raising them 2". This also has given a 2" fuel tank lift to match.

Custom 3/16" rockers that attach to the 3 side frame mounts. They also attach to the custom high lift hood and inner fenders. The rear wheel wells have been radiused 2" and bobbed too. One should be able to run 36" tires with only this 2" body lift!

I've lengthened the shock mounts and have installed new ProComp Shocks.

The rear of the frame has been removed and replaced by a dual tube setup, with integral 2" receiver hitch mount.

The front has a custom front tube bumper with grill hoop with an integral 2" receiver hitch tube and a full steering box skidplate.

This Jeep has flush front and rear LED's and a Custom intake with a K&N Filter.

I have a set of Dana 44's from a late 70's Waggy, that I will throw in the deal. They are 3.54 ratio units.

This Jeep is in very good shape. Still smells new!! (well almost...) Price is $14,900.00 I may take an R6, R1 or an older CJ 7 or YJ as a partial trade.... or a 2 door Neon... 7000.00 Value max.

Let me know if you are interested??

I'm in Prince George, BC.
    Last edited by mikeyapproved; 03-06-2005 at 08:41 PM. Reason: picture addition

2. Remove Advertisements

Bump, because the trade price went up!