Edelweiss in Surrey

Thread: Edelweiss in Surrey

Bike
    2008 Beemer (touring)

Edelweiss in Surrey

Has anyone had any experience with this shop, either good or bad.

I'm looking for an option for service other than the dealers... Brian Jessel, Vancouver Auto, etc.

I'd love to hear what you have to say - it looks like they service Volvo, Porsche, BMW, Audi, VW, etc.

My sense from visiting the shop is that they're very busy with high-end cars and that they do a good job.
    Taking It to the Track

WMRC Racer #911 (retired)
    PCMRC Racer #911 (retired)

Bike
    pedalling like a madman
    took my golf there after a drunk driver hit it, and also to do some realignments after swapping suspensions

they are busy, but nice people. do quality work, except for a bump strip that kept falling off. i take it back, they stick it on, and it falls off again. no charge for me, and they're more than happy to do it.

did a great paint job too. no orange peel or anything

I might be dangerous! Array Manic's Avatar
    Bike
    Hurricane
    yeah, when I had my VW I took it there for repair work (body and engine).
    I was happy with their service and quality of work.

I'm not sure if this is a positive or a negative but I had this recurring heater core problem. They could not find what was causing it to start leaking a few months after it was replacede (negative) but they did keep replacing it free of charge as they offer a 1yr warranty on their work (positive)!

Tell Hans and Ali that "heater-core Dave" with the black golf says hi. It's been a few years but I'm sure they'll remember.

Bike
    2008 Beemer (touring)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manic
    Tell Hans and Ali that "heater-core Dave" with the black golf says hi. It's been a few years but I'm sure they'll remember.
    Thanks for the info Dave. Ali gave me a reasonable quote on some body work that I need to get done on my Bimmer... I will pass on your message!
    Taking It to the Track

WMRC Racer #911 (retired)
    PCMRC Racer #911 (retired)