BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Prince George Area Newbs?

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  warp9racing 
#1 ·
anyone rookies around here from the PG area? I see mostly it;s lower mainland folks here....

G
#3 ·
I'm a newb who's hoping to do a trip 'back home' to PG to show off the new bike this spring/summer. I'll post before then so maybe we can meet up for a ride while I'm up there if you get bikes & licenses by then.

#6 ·
not a rookie guy but live in pg, and ride alot actually putting the gsxr on the road next week for good. Ill ride with you if you are looking for a guy to ride with know all the roads in pg as well there is a fairly big group of guys ride to gther all sports bikes. if you want ,let me know go for a spin. :) :drinkbeer

#8 ·
wow, a lot of PG riders are actually on this forum, which is kinda cool b/c I lived in that town for.. 11 years and I saw maybe one or two sport bikes. Anyways for the riders up there, what are some of the good roads? I plan to be making a trip up there to see a few friends and what not.

P.S. RLestage- I'm assuming you are Ryan Lestage, do you know/remember Aaron *forgets last name* Silver prelude 2000SH, red accents, bookshelf spoiler?

#9 ·
Looks Like I'm on a contract from May untill mid august, then I'm looking at picking up a bike and taking the "Rider Training" course that guy offers here. very much a rookie, but very very interested. looks liek there are plenty of people in the area.... good stuff

#10 ·
Hey everybody. From PG a fairly new rider living in Terrace but always in PG to visit friends and family. I am bringing my R6 to town over easter weekend we should get together and ride

Also I got a 1981 honda CX500 for sale good starter bike needs a little work but very reliable. pm me if your interested. I can bring it to town

G
#14 ·
yeah theres quite a group of us up here now, i know most of us are on this site, but we have a local site up here that you can check out if you want.
http://www.calculatedrisk.ca/ check out the forum.

we have postings of all kinds of events and rides and what have you, everyone is welcome to come out to any of them, you just gotta show up.

well the roads up here arent all that great, theres not really much of a selection but we have a few favorites. the blackwater road is a good run, old giscome highway east of town is good, a couple other ones here and there. one of our favorites is the nazko road west of quesnel, you gotta try that one for sure.

if anyone is in town just post up on the forum or send a p/m, im sure there will be someone riding that you can hook up with. looking forward to seeing some new riders up here this summer.

#16 ·
one of my good buddies i work with is from PG...and i guess everyone knows everyone there right?
Does Marlon ring a bell?

G
#17 ·
warp9racing said:
one of my good buddies i work with is from PG...and i guess everyone knows everyone there right?
Does Marlon ring a bell?
uhh not marlon, not me anyway. does he ride? maybe if hes been out for some rides, i cant remember everyones name that comes out for rides sometimes.

#18 ·
hmm...never really rode street bikes out there, dirt yes, had 4x4...isnt that what you all do out there...lol...jk...i kid i kid i was from a small interior town too:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.