02 R-6 with goodies

Thread: 02 R-6 with goodies

Arrow 02 R-6 with goodies

2002 Yamaha R6 with a BMW Blue Paint Job. Painted 2 years ago, and flawless. Flushmount LED turn signals on the tail, fender eliminator, RIPP Racing Frame Sliders, and Micron High Mount pipe. I also have the original piping to move it back to the stock position (for saddle bags which are also for sale). The bike also comes with a Banshee Alarm System (has imobilizer, tilt sensor, shock sensor and tons of other features). There are just over 20,000 km on the bike. All in all it is a beautiful bike and I hate to see it go and the only reason I am selling it is because I am in school. I am asking $7800, but that may be negotiable. I also have Silver/Black Teknic Speedstar 2 piece leathers (with matching Teknic boots) and matching Teknic Saddle Bags for sale as well. I will make a good deal if you want the leathers as well. PM me or phone me at 604-323-9421 to set up an appointment to see it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Come on, $7800 is a good price for what you're getting. New tune up this week.

Now tuned up with new spark plugs, still up for grabs

Gone, Leathers and Gear still for sale.... http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=46656