SIDI Vertebra Race Boots New Size 45 or 11US

Thread: SIDI Vertebra Race Boots New Size 45 or 11US

Exclamation SIDI Vertebra Race Boots New Size 45 or 11US

Just got these boots and unfortunately they are to big for me . Nothing is wrong with the boots they are in brand new looking and smelling condition. They still have the tags on them and come in the original box.

Here is some info on them:

Vertebra Race Black/Gray

• Sidi’s all new exclusive external ankle brace system ties into the rear vertebra panels and the toe scuff pad in order to provide the highest level of support against severe impacts and the potential of ankle injuries. • Only Sidi combines an ankle support system with an adjustable toe flex mechanism to limit toe flex movement thus reducing the chances of broken foot/toe bones resulting from over bending of the foot from the arch forward. • Integrated-articulated plastic rear vertebra protection panel shields the back part of the leg from impact. • Exclusive bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon skid pads on the toe and calf. • Heel cup molded in dual density plastic to allow improved sliding on the track while not taking away from rider protection qualities. • Gear change pad molded of Dupont Techno-polymers, which ensure that the plastics qualities will not change in high or low temperatures. • Dual compound sole for maximum comfort and safety. • All new insole and inner shank to improve comfort, durability and protection. • The all-new Race version of the successful Vertebra offers the finest carbon fiber construction fully replaceable shin plate offering a higher level of strength and protection that any other race boot on the market. • All bolt on components of the Race Vertebra are available separately. Riders can change the various components to replace items that have worn, been damaged in a crash or just for the different look that the available chrome or carbon parts offer. • Each boot comes with a handy tool to ensure that all the elements of the Race Vertebra always remain tight. With Sidi’s great style, feel, support and quality there is no finer performance street boot on the market.

I am letting these bad boyz go for $400 even though l paid well over that price for them my loss is your gain. send me an email :

Here are some pics

2. Remove Advertisements

sidi boots

Heres another pic:

Last edited by Romano; 03-09-2005 at 11:55 PM.

New pics added

Anybody out there who has a size 11 foot, once you try these on you will feel like Cinderella putting on her glass slippers on at the ball, haha This is one great pair of sidi boots you wont find a deal better than this, with summer around the corner now is your chance to get a great pair of boots at a fraction of the price...

You snooze you lose