Motorcycle Awareness Industry Night (M.A.I.N Event)

Thread: Motorcycle Awareness Industry Night (M.A.I.N Event)

Registered User Array
    2003 suzuki gsx-r750

Motorcycle Awareness Industry Night (M.A.I.N Event)

Hey guys, i cut out a clipping from the newspaper the other day on a Motorcycle Awareness Industry Night, dubbed "MAIN Event". Anyone else know anything about this? The snippet is fairly short.

"March 23rd, The M.A.I.N Event, hosted by the BC Coalition of Motorcyclists -an informative night promoting events, rides, dealers, clubs and all things motorcycling, at the Justice Institute, 715 McBride Blvd. In New Westminister."

anyone know anything about this? been before? any good?
    Maybe a website with some more information?

2. Remove Advertisements

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    I have kids
    This is a "by invitation only" event. BCCOM sent this email to me (and I assume other BCCOM members):

<TABLE class=messageheader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label noWrap>From:</TD><TD>"BCCOM" <OFFICE@BCCOM-BC.COM></TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>To:</TD><TD>xxx</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>Subject:</TD><TD>Important Information!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>Date:</TD><TD>Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:28:16 -0800</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- type = text -->

<TT>Please note that in todays "Hot Wheels" with Corrie Miller, their eventcalendar listed the M.A.I.N. Event (Motorcycle Awareness Industry Night)hosted by BCCOM on March 23rd. This is actually an "invitation only" eventand was printed by mistake. If you have not received your invitation bymail please do not attend this event. Thank you and sorry for anyconfustion.</TT>
    <TT>B.C. Coalition of Motorcyclists</TT>
    <TT>Phone604) 580-0111 or 1-877-580-0111</TT>
    <TT>Fax: (604) 580-0114</TT>

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    New Westminster, BC CANADA
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica
    Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever