Loose Spoke Inc. invites you to join us in Boise, ID on June 18th for the 2005 Snake River Solstice Rally.

This is a 12 hr. endurance rally. You choose your own winning route from
30+ bonus locations and maximize the time/distance/points/fuel equation.
We will supply you with an official rally shirt, feed you a continental breakfast, turn you loose to ride scenic Idaho and several surrounding states and then treat you to an awards banquet with door prizes and awards for the top three finishers.

The rally is limited to fifty (50) bikes. The entry fee is sixty dollars
($60) per bike. Payment and an entry form are required to confirm your place in the rally. The entry form is available on the website or by mail from me. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

This year my good friends Matt Osterman and Gene Chapman are taking over the Rallymaster duties from Nolan and myself. Both have numerous Solstice rallies under their belts and Matt has competed in the Utah
1088 and the TeamStrange Great Lakes Challange. They are sure to bring an exciting new twist to the Solstice Rally.

Hope you can join us, Michael...

Get all the details at:

Inquires to:
Matt Osterman

Entrance forms to:
Loose Spoke Inc.
4274 S. Pinerest Way
Boise, ID 83716

Snake River Solstice Rally - June 18th, 2005 Horseshoe Bend Chiliburger Run - Oct. 1st, 2005

Please reply with any email address corrections, changes or deletions to michael@sailingwaters.com.