biking videos

Thread: biking videos

North Vancouver
    1998 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Question biking videos

Does anyone know a good place to buy biking videos. You know the kind.. road racing, stunting and so on. I'll need something to watch during winter when i cant ride.
    Caution: Rider may bail! (hehe)

2. Remove Advertisements

I wish.
    Most bike shops carry a few, I noticed RMS had a few for sale last time I was there. Corey (Xyban) used to always go to Holeshot and the other shop across the street out in Langley to get his. Alternatively you could always order them online.. and most goods under $50USD don't get dinged for duty.
    BCSB- Administrator

North Vancouver
    2005 R1
    I know of two stores but there only mail order. I've ordered a few videos and they are great.
    13 R/C and counting
    1/1 =wife 09 Venza
    mine 05 R1
    1990 BOOSTED 4WD Skyline

2005 FZ6
    Wait for the bike show in January, I bought about half a dozen movies last year, and they averaged around 20 to 25 dollars on DVD.

The guy at the bike show is always willing to deal, so if you get together with some friends and tell him you want to buy 10 or more videos/DVD he is more than willing to accomodate. I can't remember his name but he always has a large display there.
    WMRC #749

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock