BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Newb here

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  lowlife 
#1 ·
Newb in the Aldergrove Area looking for ppl to hook up with for rides tips ect...

#3 ·
Cool. thats great.. A bit about me...Ive been sticking to back roads and havent been over 90 KMH yet.. Getting to know the bike at the tradex parking lot alot too. I took the action course and have 250 KMs on the bike before that have never rode ever... Im takin it easy and want to learn to be a safe / better rider... Maybe meet up at the tradex sometime next week and go from there?

Dennis

#6 ·
Hey Dennis glad to see you finaly found use of the site... we should go for a ride sometime soon. Hey are you comming to the swan tonight?

#10 ·
Hey Dennis,

As already suggested, head down to the Flying Swan Monday night for the New Riders Network. It is a great way to meet both new and experienced riders and learn something too! :thumbup

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47828

dsav90 said:
Newb in the Aldergrove Area looking for ppl to hook up with for rides tips ect...

#13 ·
J_Scott said:
Miguel, take him to the NRN tomorrow. :thumbup
hey scotty, the only problem with that... is that it gets dark by the time we're done.... wonder if that means leaving early unless that whole supervisor at night thing is really true...

#14 ·
I live in Mission and will be on the road in about 3-4 weeks. Whenever you have the time, post up a ride in the appropriate forum with the necessary details (meeting place, pace, destination, time) and someone will likely show up.
:flip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.