... I just insured last week. I only intended to keep it on the road for a month (then cancel the insurance) because I'm going travelling. But, this forecast just keeps getting worse and worse. Do I tough it out and keep the plates on it for when/if it does clear up? Or do I give in and cancel now and save some cash (I'm strapped for money as is...).
I don't ride in the rain since I dont have the gear and it's just plain unpleasant.