This deck came in to A&B Sound just yesterday (April 3) and is a brand new 2005 model (has the new touch glide feature instead of the 6 buttons). I had it installed the same day. It's brand new used for about 20 mins for the drive home. Top of the line Alpine and I have receipt, box, manual and remote (everything including the damned warranty card).
A&B Sound sells it for $439 + tax (about $470).
I will let it go for $300 firm so you save $170.
Reason for selling: This will be my 4th Alpine deck and is from an ICBC claim. The first 3 were stolen by car thieves so I'm tired of that shit. Gonna put the stock back in.
If interested, PM me. Thanks.
Pics and specs can be found here: http://www.alpine-usa.com/
But here's a list of the features and a picture.
• 50W MAX x 4 High Power Amplifier
• 3 PreOuts (2V)
• SwingFace with GlideTouch Mechanism
• Satellite Radio Ready
• Ready for iPod®
• Bass Engine Pro™
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 6-Position HP/LP Digital Crossover
-Subwoofer Level Control
-Subwoofer Phase Selector
• 5-Band Digital Parametric Equalizer
• Media Xpander™
• CD-R/RW Playback
• MP3/WMA Decoder/Playback
• MP3 Text Information Display
• QuickSearch Function (MP3 Files)
• CD Text, CD Text Display, CD Text Scroll
• CD Shuttle Control Function
• Versatile-Link™ Ready
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• Regulated 1-Bit DAC
• Wireless Remote Control Included
• OEM Steering Remote Ready
• Detachable Trim Plate
• Anti-Theft Detachable Front Panel