1. Your co-worker has 8 body piercing and none are visible.
2. You make over $250,000 and still can't afford a house.
3. You take a bus and are shocked at 2 people carrying on a conversation in
4. You know what these acronyms mean: PNE, VPL, GVRD, YVR.
5. You're shocked when it snows in the winter.
6. You've had California roll for lunch.
7. Know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
8. Know how to pronounce Coquihalla.
9. A really great parking space can move you to tears.
10. Your hairdresser is straight, your plumber is gay, and your next-door
neighbour grows weed.
11. The guy at 8:30 am at Starbucks wearing the baseball cap and sun
glasses who looks like George Clooney IS George Clooney.
12. Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.
13. The gym is packed at 3 PM... on a work day.
14. Can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.
15. You watch the weather from a Seattle TV station because it's more
16. You pass an elementary school and the children are all busy with their
cell phones or pagers while waiting for their personal rides home.
17. You're sure you're the only one on the road with a REAL driver's
18. You don't even listen when the forecast announces "chance of showers."
19. The more expensive the car, the worse the driver.
20. Can taste the difference between Starbucks, Second Cup, and Tim Hortons
21. Feel guilty throwing aluminium cans or paper in the trash.
22. You're not surprised to see geese throughout the whole year.
23. You can't remember... is pot still illegal?
24. If there's a day of snowfall, however, you consider not going to school
25. You realize there are far more Rainbow flags in the city than
26. Can name 10 Starbucks locations in less than a minute.