Riding in a snow storm

Thread: Riding in a snow storm

Riding in a snow storm

Last night i had my first classroom with Next Level. Scotty and the rest of the gang were great, even Dat was giving alot of great info. I am super stoked and i am looking foward to this sunday at Boundry Bay. Now the funny part, i left the class around 10:30 to a freaking down pour. Riding in the rain is not a big deal. But right after i got on highway 1 it started to SNOW. yes thats right i said SNOW. I was shitting my pants and thinking thats it, I am dead meat. Finally was able to get off at 264 and stayed at the Best western for the night. I am amazed that i made it that far without crashing on the highway, someone upstairs must like me.

2. Remove Advertisements

AKA Newfie Girl Array Newfie Girl's Avatar
    Lala Land
    Honda street
    Too bad Greg, I think the snow let up around 232...Kidding. it did seem to stop shortly thereafter though. Glad you were safe!

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    ....a little snow dont hurt no one.... and it was more rain anyway..u can thank whomever u want but the bottom line is..u took it easy and made it just fine...
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Good plan on crashin' at the Best Western Greg, And here I thought I was the only one...I too rode home from work around 9 last night and god damned if that hail didn't sting like a mutha------ hahahaha

that sucks

I feel for you......I was thinking on my way back from class, man I am going 60km and I can't see a bloody thing (in the warm warm car) and then I thought ............I feel for the guys who rode their bikes to the school. That was some strange weather out there, it was like the bermuda triangle or something
    Last edited by ebranties; 04-12-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Mission - Valley Brother, yo
    Black F2, 01 GSXR 600 - Race
    I couldn't funking believe it. snow
    Lets Jump

Kamloops, BC
    2007 BMW G650X-Challenge
    I road home the other weekend from Merritt to Kamloops on the Coq because the weather looked shitty. I was right. It started to snow all the way home.

I just hooked onto a bunny and did much more than the speed limit all the way home.

Made mental nte to buy better gloves and heated vest if I want to do that again. Took me 30 minutes beside the fireplace and a hot chocolate just to warm up.
    2007 BMW G650X Challenge

Driving home from the course I thought to myself "Self you are so smart to have taken your truck tonight."

Greg = Dumbass