Arai Corsair's

Thread: Arai Corsair's

Bike
    S

Arai Corsair's

Do shops markup their helmets like hell or what? Arai Corsair's on ebay are like $500CAD with shipping, brand new too.

Why not just get it from eBay?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    Bike
    a few toys
    most of my motorcycle gear has been purchased from ebay, and I figure I pay less than half of retail here. I do however support local shops when they have a good buy for something I need.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

Bike
    S
    I bought some used things in our Buy/Sell forum. I guess those people who are selling used Arai/Shoei helmets are probably bought from ebay ehh? Or maybe not. Because that's a lot of money you're losing if you are selling a helmet that is worn for a season and selling it out for $500 where you bought it for 1g.

Bike
    Tard.
    ^But why would you buy a helmet at near full value when it is used and that there is uncertainty to how well it was treated. It can look great, but to really know, u gotta send it in.

It's like anything though. Once it isn't new, it takes a huge hit. Just like automobiles with low mileage that are a year old.

just call me baldy Array diggler132's Avatar
    Bike
    fat and japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio
    Do shops markup their helmets like hell or what? Arai Corsair's on ebay are like $500CAD with shipping, brand new too.

Not that it matters but they are New/ old stock. Great deal either way
    SPONSORS:
    ME, MYSELF AND I

Registered User Array polarpreza's Avatar
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio

internet shops they do not need to pay rent for a store front, they don't need to hire sales person and many of them don't need to pay tax. a lot of the internet shops are home based . so basiclly is the same guy that does sales/accounting/shipping. you do the math . ppl that works at the local store are just like us, we all need to bring food home to feed our family.