BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Team Hammer: anyone take it?

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Peach 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here has taken it... if so, what did you think? worth the money? is there a novice race organized for the team hammer graduates?

I'm most likely gonna check it out cause FUSA is down at PIR that same weekend. (and school includes weekend pass to FUSA)

TIA

#2 ·
just checked out the website, doesnt really say much but it cant be that bad given that is provides you with a race license

i may look into it since the last pir school date is too soon, i dont think i will have a bike by then

are you going for sure

G
#5 ·
from talking to Dat (from Action)...

i heard this school is really intense.... like HARDCORE... for instance, they really really PUSH u.... ie. an instructor/slave driver follows u around the track and u are both on communicators, and he will be constantly on ur ass telling u to go faster faster faster.... crazy stuff...

#9 ·
I haven't heard of them before...a couple of questions to anyone that's attended - just curious about:
what's the instructor to student ratio?
how much track time vs. class time?
what skills did they focus on/what kinds of drills?
is it more geared towards racing (life Freddy Spencer) or advanced street riding (like Reg Pridmore) or in between (like Keith Code)? Thanks!

But like Kit said, must be pretty decent if you get your race license out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.