good vets in surrey/langley?

Thread: good vets in surrey/langley?

smokin Array

good vets in surrey/langley?

Hey guys, my dog need to take his shots this year, but I don't know which vet to take him to. Could any of you who has dogs recommend a good vet place in surrey/langley area???

appreciate it!

2K9 ZX-6R
    Newton Animal Hospital
    7010 King George Hwy.
    604 596 7417
    Your Anguish Sustains Me

The Mighty One
    It's nowhere near Surrey or Langley but I really like Jack Brondwin on 16th and McDonald in Kitsilano. Excellent vet. Also had good experience with the fella on 41st and Fraser. He's very reasonable and we've had a good experience.

Dr. Lau
    "All About Pet Clinic".
    #102 20058 Industrial Ave

White Rock
    yes please
    Dr. Zwamborn (Albatross vet clinic at 268 St and 0 ave) is fantastic. It's a bit of a drive out but they're wonderful and very reasonable in price. The people at Newton Hospital are great too.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

On a side note, anyone know of a good pet kennel that takes cats ?

I've got to go back to Europe for business for most of June and don't want to fly my cat back and forth again, so will have to get him looked after here.

2014 FZ-09
    I take my dog to the Vet on 104th & about 156th I believe. Guildford Vet or something like that. I don't have any complaints.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong