so here's my situation: i am lookin to get a turbo rx7 (second gen) buddy is lookin for a 2001-2003 Suzuki GSX-R in blue and white only, minimum 750cc (he is a very experienced rider so he can handle the power)...he said that if i trade for a bike he will buy it off of me...this is much easier than sellin my car which is a time consuming process..i had one lined up on REVscene that was a 2001 and a 750cc but it was black and yellow (beautiful bike) and he only wants blue and white (he is picky about his bikes)..hopefully i can find one on this site...thx for reading guys and here is the info on my car:

~1993 Honda Prelude (non-Vtec)
~brand new Black with metallic flake paint (when i say brand new i mean BRAND NEW...just got it back from the shop on friday)..looks sweet in the light as the the flakes come out and shine.
~full aftermarket exhaust setup (replaced the entire system about a month ago--including the muffler)
~18" FRD rims with Falken 215/35/18 low profile tires (around 60% tread left)
~Ractive Cold Air Intake
~Chrome Altezza tail-lights....looks sooo sweet at night when ur driving...i'm not a big fan of altezzas but after seein these at night i was pleasantly surprised..also comes with stock tails
~hyperwhite headlight bulbs (Sylvania Silverstars)
~210,000km and running stronger than ever
~2 10" clarion subs with an 800 watt Sony Xplod amp provide the boom while a JVC deck plays mini movies up front (like racecars driving, a spaceship landing, scuba-diver swimming)
~Alarm w/ keyless entry
~Tint...had all 5 windows done but got pulled over so front tint came off...back 3 windows done now.
~brakes and rotors replaced 1 month ago

~blue neons under driver and passenger dash
~blue neons under car
~also comes with some for the dash (plugs into Cig lighter)

~ Night pics ~
~Day pics ~

thx again for reading and post up if interested in this trade