My first track day!!

Thread: My first track day!!

My first track day!!

Just got back from the Pacific Raceway in Seattle where i did the Pacific Super Sport Riders track course! Awesome track, great instructors, perfect weather, sweet bikes......a great experience!!
    -the raceway is about 20mins past Seattle, and the day cost $195 US including lunch.
    -Instructor to student ratio was a bout 1:3. I had an instructor all to myself.
    -minor bike tech required-no wiring or replacing fluids
    -Aprilias, Ducatis, Triumphs, VFR 800's, plus all the usual bikes
    -plenty of track time- 20min sessions, about 6 in all with chats inbetween and chances to get one on one instructor time in the afternoon.

Might have to sell my left kidney to do more track days.

2. Remove Advertisements

hey, that's something i'd like to try doing. is there a website for more info???

A couple of Suzukis
    Sounds great bluestone! Oh man...I can't wait to start hitting the track. $195 USD is pretty steep though...but it's good since you're getting all the instruction. How much for just a regular track day at Pacific Raceway?
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

i need a new bike.
    let's see some pics !

I wish.
    Ya man, surely you got some pics and video footage?
    BCSB- Administrator

believe it or not.......i didn't bring the video cam....I'm sorry i know i should have, i just thought that i wouldn't have the time! i didn't know the format of the day,. how relaxed it was going to be, if i'd be camping, etc.. so i didn't want to have to worry about the camera.... the next time i go though! I'll bring it for sure!
    and for any of you who are considering bringing a cam to your track courses, DO IT!!! plenty of time!

i met a guy who had a sweet camera from but undortunately it costs about $300 Cad. I wana look into it cause it would be an awesome learning tool, not to mention the sweet vids in general.

as for the cost of a regular track day...the website is but i don't remember seeing any info about that.

i'm considering doing the PSSR course at PIR on October 11, but i'm not sure.