I got pictures, How do I post them???

Thread: I got pictures, How do I post them???

Registered User Array Bikehugger's Avatar
    2002 sv650

I got pictures, How do I post them???

How do I post pictures in replies?

2. Remove Advertisements

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikehugger
    How do I post pictures in replies?
    There are 2 ways.... one you can use the "manage attachments" button below the reply message window. Hit "Browse" find the pics on your hard drive then hit "upload" then they will show up in your reply. Keep uploading until your done then hit close. I think you can only upload a certain amount per reply. IF you have more pics start a new reply and repeat the steps.

Second way is if you have your pics hosted on the net, right click on the pic goto properties then copy the URL. in the reply message window use the image tags [img] paste URL [/img] and repeat for as many pics as you'd like.

Also if they are NWS (Not Work Safe) material dont even bother posting cuz they will get deleted the first few times, if you continue to post NWS material you may get banned. BUT you can e mail them too me, if they are hot girls, if they are hot guys I will ban you myself. If I find out you have possession of hot girl NWS material and your not sharing thats also grounds for banning as well.
    Last edited by PUREVIL; 04-23-2005 at 06:23 PM.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™