z750 availability

Thread: z750 availability

z750 availability

So on the weekend I was enquiring about the availability of the Kawasaki z750. Much to my suprise I was told that there are only about 6 left in BC. I was suprised and asked the guy if they were selling that hot because there were z750s kicking in the stores last year. He said they are selling about the same, there's just a lot fewer made available. This is kind of a bummer for two reasons: it sounds to me that this model is going nowhere fast; so few bikes available maybe will make it very tough to work out a great price with a dealership. As for making deals, are shops more likely to offer discounts if you do some financing with them (because they will make money on the interest)? Financing+lower purchase price vs. buy+higher purchase price is a better deal for me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Mission, BC
    2004 R1, 2005 DL1000 V-Strom
    See Trevor at Burnaby Kawasaki. He'll give you a good price with no fuss. Just ask him the best price he can give you. You can be pretty certain any thing less wouldn't be much of a sale to the dealership.

Reformatted to fit your screen.

Kamloops, BC
    2007 BMW G650X-Challenge
    There is a leftover 2003 Z1000 Green at the Kamloops Kawasaki dealer. Last time I was in there, they wanted $7999.

Not a Z750, but just a bit bigger
    2007 BMW G650X Challenge