Race Reminder: Supermoto USA 5/1/2005 X-Plex/Evergreen Speedway Monroe, WA
This is your reminder of the next SupermotoUSA NW Series Event:
5/1/2005 X-Plex/Evergreen Speedway Monroe, WA
* New Enhanced Dirt Section, Better Jump
* High Speed 5/8 mile kart track
* $500 in contigency cash from KTM for the Open Trophy class (*must be riding KTM Payout: 1st KTM Rider: $200, 2nd KTM Rider: $150, 3rd KTM Rider: $100,4th KTM Rider:$50 ).
* $300 added to Pro Purse by Eastside Motosports
* Winners of the 450/ Open Trophy/ Open Money classes receive a free dinner from the Buzz Inn in Monroe, WA
* Trackside Fuel available from R-Tech Race Fuels
* 2 Practice Rotations Per Group
* CHEAPER 2ND AND 3rd trophy classes
* Tire contigencies from Pirelli and Michellin
Race Day Schedule:
7am: Gates open
8am: Registration + Tech Open
9:30am Riders Meeting
10am: Practice Rotations:
Group 1 450 presented by Eastside Motosports, Open Money, Open Trophy
Group 2 Vet, Sportsman, Novice
Group 3 125/250, 85 Trophy
Group 4 Mini Motard, Pee Wee, 65 Trophy
11:15am: Heat Races
Event Fees: USD (under 16yo)
Open Money Class $70 NA
1st Trophy Class $60 $40
2nd Trophy Classes $30 $20
3rd + Trophy Class $10 $10
Pee Wee (under 10yo) $15
Spectators Under 10: Free
Pit Pass $10 (includes spectator fee)
Directions to enter the track for racers:
Directions to XPLEX Seattle/Monroe:
XPLEX Seattle is located at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA.
From Interstate 5, north or south:
Take the US-2 E exit, exit number 194, towards SNOHOMISH/WENATCHEE.
Follow Highway 2 East for 13.5 miles.
Turn LEFT onto Cascade View Drive in Monroe. Follow to North Pit Gate.
The Speedway is located in the Northeast Corner of the Fairgrounds.
For those of you coming from south of seattle:
I-5 to 405 North
Take 522 east towards Monroe
522 wraps around to US-2. Left on US-2.
Right on Cascade View Drive (first right turn).
Follow to North Pit Gate.
The Speedway is located in the Northeast Corner of the Fairgrounds