2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R

rusty360

2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R

2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 7500 kms, silver, kept in heated garage, dealer serviced, never dropped or damaged, rear signal integrator but otherwise all stock, like new. I need to buy a car so the bike has to go for now. $10,200

Email me at rusty360@hotmail.com

Picturs at http://www.bcsportbikes.com/cgi-bin/bike.disp/29

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Affiliated Addiction Array VanCityRider's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR900RR
    Why pay $10,200 for a used 2002 with 7500km, when you can pick up a new 2002 ZX6R from BK for $9000.00?

Some people just don't understand, just because you paid to much. Doesn't mean someone else should.

Balgony, not Bologna! Array TonyBalgony's Avatar
    Bike
    zip
    Same bike brand new out the door ar BK for 10,850.00. taxes, PDI everything. dude your bikes worth about 8500-9000.
    Stop Rappin' Man,
    this is the REAL thing.
    (trevor-TPB)

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    Bike
    none at the moment
    Hey Rusty , for that price I really hope you're putting the ex500 as well in the bargain . how much did you pay for that bike ? all zx6r 2002 were at 9500$ at the beginning of the season and now they sell for 9000$ at BK.

sorry buddy but I don't want to blow your bubble but you're 2000$ too expensive.
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Affiliated Addiction Array VanCityRider's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR900RR
    Nutcracker is right on the money, sorry to say but thats the hard truth.

I was just looking at one and any where you go the are go for no more then $9000 new and thats all in baby.

Lower the price or keep the bike bro.

rusty360
    Thanks for the informative comments guys...actually I paid $9000 for the bike and know exactly what the dealers are charging. I listed it for a high price, not expecting to get that but I am not really eager to sell it so I have nothing to lose. Nonetheless, if you buy one from the dealer it will cost you close to $11,000 by the time you get it home and then there is that costly first service. Anyway, I am open to offers so if you are actually interested in it make me an offer.

Bike
    none at the moment
    I'm sorry Rusty but I don't understand your way of thinking , you paid 9000$ for the bike and you're selling it 10200$ , you know what depreciation means do you? it means that when you buy something for a certain price the money it's worth goes DOWN everyday , not up , DOWN . You're probably just hoping that you will catch a fish that will pay more than what you paid, sorry buddy ain't no fish in here. Do you think we're morrons or what ?
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R

rusty360
    Listen pal, $9000 may be the price written on the bike but by the time all is said and done you will have shelled out $11,000. So in my eyes $10,200 is indeed less than the price of a new one. As for the definition of depreciation thanks for the lesson but I think I learned that one in grade one. For an explanation see the previous sentance about actual cost and my price, and you will see that low and behold there is a discount. Besides have you never sold anything for more than you paid for it (which isnt even the case here), no wonder some people never get ahead, you must be one of those poor saps who bought Worldcom at $100 and sold it for a buck (now that is depreciation!) As for me thinking everyone on here is a moron, that was not my intention and if everyone is a sharp witted as yourself we have nothing to worry about now do we.

Bike
    2K9 ZX-6R
    ..Yeah but, by the time you add 7% PST and transfer fees, it's $11000 anyway with out the full warranty and with more kms than a demo. how long have you had it? the first service is unecessary if you do it yourself, just an oil change. i guess you can save the PST if you suggest lying about the actual price, but then icbc won't insure for actual cost. i know it's tuff but you will never recover the cost of taxes nor any mods and service that buyers don't care for.
    my 2 cents.
    Your Anguish Sustains Me

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Rusty, just as a referance point....I paid $8000 for my '01 ZX-6R from BK, it had 2800 kms on it, and was a 100% clean bike with the first service done. It was $9120 or something, after taxes. Mind you, that was from a dealership with full warrenty for an extra year...people usually expect lower from private sales.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    none at the moment
    ecxactly , I totally agree with what Thefury and Harps said , don't try to recover the tax , it's lost ,that's it ,byebye . I thought I would put some sense in to you but I guess you're a lost cause , good luck fishing PAL ...
    Last edited by nutcracker; 08-06-2002 at 02:13 AM.
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R

Bike
    03 R1 street, 03 RR track
    Don't lose hope Rusty,
    A buddy of mine just sold a 99 CBR600 for $8800 with 15000km. I ain't buying my bike from him but I'm sure he's happy and it has nothing to do with me. =)
    Cheers'

KrispyKreme
    damn, u guys are way to hard on rusty. let the man sell his bike...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    kawi
    $10,200 is a stupid price for a zx6r!!!!!! BK has brand new 2002 zx7r's for $9999 with full warranty and 0 km's Get a reality chek rusty!

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    Originally posted by josh1280topic
    $10,200 is a stupid price for a zx6r!!!!!! BK has brand new 2002 zx7r's for $9999 with full warranty and 0 km's Get a reality chek rusty!

umm Josh no it's $8999

well twisted_grip you are right but I think we all here are like a family, and so would you like to see one of your own ripped off ?

I can see Rusty's point of view but the fact of the matter is 10.2k is overpriced and I wouldn't like one of our fellow members buy the bike then realize he/she paid too much for it and then think that the rest of the members are assholes for not voicing our opinion....and that's all we are doing....
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur