So I finally got my suit in (2pc) and here's my impressiosn vs. jeans and a jacket.
- almost pulled a muscle trying to get it on lol.
- At first it was kinda awkward
- Kinda stiff, couldnt move my legs around a lot.
- felt way better protected
- less feeling of wind resistence.
- Mine's perforated, and it actually flowed alot of air, was almost kinda chilly
- felt like a geek walking through the mall, lol
- can't imagine riding without a leather suit from now on!
overall i feel like once i break the suit in, i'll be more flexible in it, Just wondering if theres anything I can do to it, or should i just wear it till it gets nice and stretched.