Excellent Service Experience

Thread: Excellent Service Experience

Like apricot but bigger Array Peaches's Avatar
    ZX12R Beast

Thumbs up Excellent Service Experience

My friend and I rode down to Vancouver (from Kamloops and Vernon) on my ZX12 and his 1200 Bandit on friday. I scraped frost off my seat early in the morning and after we stopped to BS, eat, smoke, BS, drink coffee, we got to Van at about 2. Over the Coquihalla we flew and coming down to landing speed just before Hope I noticed a little white mark in the centre of his back tire. We inspected it over, coffee and food and found a crack / cut down the centre of his 208. I don't know my way around Vancouver very well but remembered the Yamaha Dealer on Hastings. We roll in there from the back alley and asked about getting new back rubber saturday for his Bandit. (We were stoked for the concert friday night)

The Great guys there said hey do you have 45 minutes, we said sure. They put his bike in straight away, changed tires, adjusted the chain and we were back on the road in less than an hour. They also gave him a discount because I asked about BCSB members and gave us some of the BCSB sickers and other ones as well. They totally set the tone for an excellent weekend in the city and I hope whoever reads this gives them the opportunity for your business as they truly did an awesome, friendly, helpful and 100% tech perfect job for us. 2 thumbs up guys you are a class act.

Registered User Array
    Thanks for your buisness!