Snowmobiling gone mad

Thread: Snowmobiling gone mad

Thumbs up Snowmobiling gone mad

I know it's a sportbike forum but hey...if it's got an engine!

Is doing a backflip on a sled at 100 km/h considered crazy?
    Last edited by AdrenalineRush; 05-02-2005 at 03:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

I can't imagine what that would feel like...that high in the air going that fast...waiting to meet up with the ground again...crazy

that look slike some fun shit!

Sunny Tsaw
    05 zx6r
    I wonder if it's the same guys who did the Sled Heads Video. If you want some sleddin action, then that's a great one to check out.
    It's kind of like sharing a secret that we're having more fun than those poor people stuck in thier cages. And to the ones who don't wave back, it's OK. I wasn't waving at you, I was waving at your bike."
    -Motorcyclist Chris Jennings

CBR600F4i SOLD!
    Crazy ... I knew there had to be a bloopers clip. I feel for the guy who flies through the air into the snow bank. I know his pain, it even worse if your inverted.
    My Photo Gallery!

R.I.P. Danimal

Registered User Array
    02 ,VFR
    Mad stunts! Did'nt sleds used to be heavy and slow?They sure have come a long way.

Did'nt sleds used to be heavy and slow?
    Well if you go back twenty years yes! Like dirt bikes, bikes and everything finally!
    I rode sleds for about 11 years now and I can say that every year brings a new level of machine performance and a new batch of crazy drivers to go with it! Like dirt biking, snowmobiling with the coming of snowcross and extreme free riding, it has become so impressive, it's crazy!
    Did you know that a stock snowmobile is much faster on a drag race than any CC for CC sport bike? And normally, to have a sportbike as fast it's got to be 300-400 cc bigger.
    I drag raced against a Mach1 700 triple last summer with my ZX9R and I was not even close. And trust me, it's not because i was sleeping on the light....

Right now I ride a Bombardier Rev MXz 800HO twin and my father a MachZ 1000 twin and trust me it's fast and torquy!

Kamloops, BC
    2007 BMW G650X-Challenge
    lots of rubber on the road so you get huge hookup, plus they are stonking fast.

Kamloops Yamaha was selling a turbo RX1 earlier this year, insane. I think it is a 1000cc triple.
    2007 BMW G650X Challenge

cool as shit man! love to see vids like this. gets me pumped