Suggestion on Bike shops?

Thread: Suggestion on Bike shops?

Registered User Array LimitedEdition's Avatar
    Bike
    Japanese Twin

Suggestion on Bike shops?

Hey where is the best place to get your bike service? I always had this thing against servicing at dealers!! Most of the mechanics are probably teenage punks anyways!! There gotta be skilled mechanics or ex racers who have started up shops. I find that you usually save alot of money by going to a small shop. The thing is to find that reliable mechanic!!

I used to go to Imperial Motorcycles. Anyone got any other suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    i asked that question a couple of days ago
    it shoudl be around somewhere

a lot of people told me about "5th Gear" out in white rock - they know their stuff down there apparently...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    CBR 929RR

Re: Suggestion on Bike shops?

Originally posted by LimitedEdition
    Hey where is the best place to get your bike service? I always had this thing against servicing at dealers!! Most of the mechanics are probably teenage punks anyways!! There gotta be skilled mechanics or ex racers who have started up shops. I find that you usually save alot of money by going to a small shop. The thing is to find that reliable mechanic!!

I used to go to Imperial Motorcycles. Anyone got any other suggestions?
    Whats wrong with going to Imperial, any bad experiences with them. Ryan and Big Jim got to 5th Gear I think.

Bike
    2003 GSX-R 1000
    I do recomend 5th Gear and so will Jim. Bill does good work there and gives amazing deals somtimes. He is one mechanic I would trust my bike with
    "Life is like a book. If you have not travelled, then you have only read one page."

MSN - burton6r@hotmail.com

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    I have yet to meet better sales or shop guys than those at BK...

Burnaby Kawasaki www.burnabykawasaki.com 604-525-9393

Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki Burnaby Kawasaki
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur