'98 Suzuki TL1000R for sale!! The bike has the yellow paint sceme and is original as it has never been dropped or crashed. I have had it since new, waited three month to get it, second yellow TL into B.C. My buddy has the first one. The bike has 48,000km on it and has been babied, most of the miles are from back and forth to work and yearly trips to the U.S. This spring an Ohlins rear shock was added, front forks were serviced, oil in the steering damper changed, front and rear braided brake lines added and SBS pads installed. The bike also has a smoked double bubble windscreen, tank protector, flush mount front signals and BMC cleenable air filter. I also custom built a video camera mount and a rear passenger grab handle. I am asking $9000 due to the recent expensive additions to the bike but would be open to a resonable offer as well!! Sorry not interested in a trade as I already have another bike. I can be e-mailed at k&c@telus.net or called at 250-679-4463 Thanx for your interest, CHRIS.