I have for sale a 2003 Suzuki SV 650s. Silver in color, with 10,000 kms. It is
in excellent shape. I bought it brand new from the dealer and love this bike. The only reason I have to sell it is due to financial problems.

The price is $ 6000.00 firm. I have eliminated the rear fender, put on a new set of christmas tree tail lights, and have the replaced the back tire with a new Michelin sport pilot. It has less than 1000 kms on the new tire.

Maintenance is always a priority, so you can count on it being done regularly.

This bike has never been dropped, raced or red-lined. There are minor scratches by the ignition from my key ring moving around. I have die ground out a small hole in the exhaust to beef up the sound so it now sounds more like a Hindle pipe. With the bike I will give you a set of sliders that just needs to have longer bolts to fit. Also a tank anti-scratch sticker to place on the tank.
If you are interested, I can email you the VIN # for you to check out. There are no liens against the bike. I have owned it outright since day one.

Due to my work schedule I am unable to deliver, so the buyer will have to make arrangements to pick up.
I am located in Kelowna B.C. and I can be reached by email; leiding@telus.net
or by phone (250) 491-0276 and ask for Jason
Thank you, hoope to hear from you soon.