Anyone here play Ice hockey??

Thread: Anyone here play Ice hockey??

Registered User Array evo-blade's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC
    CBR9 '98

Anyone here play Ice hockey??

Hey folks. I'm looking to join a drop in or league for the upcoming season. I'm kinda a newbie so I"m looking for beginner or intermediate level or even just friendly pickup hockey every so often. Didn't get to play last season so itching to get some ice time this season.

i play... well roller hockey lol during the spring/summer months.

In the off season (fall/winter), i train/practice on ice by going to regular stick and puck or drop-in games at GPF (Great Pacific Forum) in Delta.

they have a website:

several leagues you can join and stuff, take a look.
    BCSB- Moderator

Nope,I`d fall off the skates .Need skates with outriggers(training blades).

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    I just throw my stick around, trip ya up, and score on my own goal.

I dislike playing most team sports.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

2005 FZ6
    if you do find a team/league let me know I would be interest in playing as well but only have 2 years experience, and haven't been on skates for a year.
    WMRC #749

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock