OK, I'm kind of new to the whole chain thing! so teach me some stuff, would ya!
- Is there a way to tell if your chain is an O or X ring?
- Is there a way to tell if it's a 520 or a 530 Chain?
- most chains come in a 120 link format is that normal? Do you usually have to cut the chain down to fit?
I'm not sure on my rear sprocket size.. will this make a difference in chain length? (im betting yes..) (I'll count later)
- What is a good chain company to go with?
- How often do you have to replace the front/rear sprocket? ( I know you look for ware... but, around how many kms will a rear sprocket last on a older 600?)
Thanks for anyhelp you can give!
Damn chain bit the dust today!
Maybe i'll get a nice green one or something!
hehe, ok, bye