Fender Removal

Thread: Fender Removal

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Not anymore.

Fender Removal

I want to have my rear fender removed but don't have a dremel and haven't done it before so I was wondering if someone could help me out with it that had a dremel and has done it before. Will pay someone to do it with cash or beer. Either way I really want to get rid if it.
    The common eagle regularly has sex while travelling at speeds in excess of 60 mph in flight. For the most part, both eagles crash to the ground before they finish. Think about that before you start bragging about having your knob waxed while driving.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Been there done that.Exacto Knife actually makes for a perfect finished edge
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    I did my 9R but without any power tools. Use a coping saw (the little bow shaped saw with the narrow 1/8 wide blade about 8 inches long) to cut away the plastic as far as you want to go and finish the edges up with some 120 grip sandpaper. The hand tools alllow for so much more control.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    Bike
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r
    I used the same method too, its quite easy

Bike
    sold
    I used a dremel on mine and some sandpaper to clean it up afterwards...liked the results....o ya flipped the licence plate mount and drilled a couple of holes a little above the original holes to make the plate closer to the top.