Where to buy in the US ...

Thread: Where to buy in the US ...

Registered User Array cyclestarter's Avatar
    Blue Sport Tourer

Question Where to buy in the US ...

Hey everyone,

I'm headed to Seattle on Saturday to take in a Mariners game. Anyone know of any motorcycle stores along the route of Peach Arch Crossing to Seattle thats worth stopping in at to buy leather jackets or tank bags??

thanks all ....
    I love the sound of an idling bike early in the morning

2. Remove Advertisements

Richmond, BC
    Wannabe Rossi '05 R6

check out Cyclegear if your around in Seattle area

Hey hey...

I recently came back from Cycle Gear in Auburn (take exit 18 to Supermall direction, then take hwy 126 (I think this is the number) north for a minute to head down to Emerald Downs horseracing track area) on I-5 south about 20-30 mins past Seattle. The best is to check out Cycle Gear's website, for directions.

They had a good selection of gear, helmets, gloves, parts, etc. This is where I got my Arai RX7 Hayden replica 2004 closeout for US$599 plus tax, and a rare Dainese Rossi replica jacket (I still shudder at the price).

Along the way down to Seattle, you can check out Skagit Powersports in Burlington area, or Cycle Barn (I haven't been into this store yet).

Have fun, and safe riding/driving.

Ride well and go build something.
    Vincent Wu

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    New West
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Here is the Yellow Pages listing for all the Seattle MC Shops: http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?...=y&stx=7843845

On your way down, the best/largest shop is CycleBarn