BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Now I've seen it all

922 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  oldgixxer 
#1 ·
Yesterday on my way home from work I saw something strange, a guy riding a CBR900 with a t-shirt jeans and a skullcap. Looked so out of place, he must have left his harley at home, or maybe it broke.

Then around 1am on the way to a friends house I was driving along in my Tercel and saw a headlight in my rear view, it looked pretty far off. But then a few moments later its coming up behind me pretty fast. The guy passes me on what looked like some sort of harley or other dirt bag cruiser. He was in a beater shirt, covered in tattoos, did I meantion no helmet. Propbably doing 150ish. Thats pretty quick to be riding a bike made out of scrap yard parts, espicially ohne helmet. Seemed pretty out of control, couldn't keep it in the lane and blew the corner pretty wide. Then he pulled off onto the next turn off and locked up the back tyre. Smoke was pouring off that like nothing ive seen. I can only imagine what drugs or other stuff he was on. Didn't see him after that. That was some messed up shit. If it was a sportbike I would have assumed it was stolen and followed him, but the whole thing had a strange feeling about it so I didn't bother to. I guess he didn't really need a helmet because if youre on a harley you are invincible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.