B K leathers any good?

Thread: B K leathers any good?

B K leathers any good?

hi i,m looking at picking up a two peice from burnaby kawasaki but am unsure about the brand. Are they good quality? does anyone out there have a b k suit if so .How do you like it? It feels like it is good leather nice and thick. My only complaint is it is all black. not very visible. Or should i save more and get something better? thanx in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

sumfing nekkid
    If you're talking about the Vanson leathers. I approve of them....multiple times...
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Registered Abuser Array rubberhead's Avatar
    blue VFR
    I wear all black leather. It does not make me any less visible. My bike is blue. It's not any less visible either. In fact, I look so cool, everybody wants to see me. Black is cool. Buy it.
    I have two Hondas. Can I breed them?

Registered User Array thegrandpoohbah's Avatar
    '02 Kawasaki ZZR250
    See my previous thread about that suit: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=51792. Bottom line, it has to fit you in order to protect you in a crash. If it fits, great. If not, you will need to spend a little bit more money for a different brand. I would also recommend a one piece liner. They make getting out of the suit just that much easier.